Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sweet Diamond Cuts

 


Ingredients:



Maida - 1 cup

Sugar - 1 cup

Salt - 1 pinch

Cardamom powder - 1 tsp (optional)

Oil to deep fry


Method:


Dissolve and boil the sugar in a cup of water.No need to thick consistency.

Knead the maida as soft as you possible with a pinch of salt and water.

Roll the dough like chapathi and cut into small diamond shape pieces.

In a pan put oil and deep fry all the pieces at medium flame. 

Add the fried pieces and cardamom powder to the sugar syrup and  shake well. 

After an hour it is ready to serve...
 
  

3 comments:

  1. Hi, got to know your blog through bharathy :) you have an amazing space with lots of nice collections, can't wait to explore! I love diamond cuts, can't stop eating it. Of I start :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rajeswari ,

      Thank you for your comment ,
      and thanks for visit my blog.
      Very nice snacks for children and we also...

      Delete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely
    well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more
    of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I will definitely comeback.
    Feel free to surf my page :: gemstone rings

    ReplyDelete