Wednesday, May 9, 2012



Hi ,


This is my 125 th post. Thank you for your kind co-operation to visit my blog  


http://southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in   I hope you are all trying my recipes at your home. I'm sure , my recipes'll come in good manner. All are my own method. Really I'm doing this job  very very enthusiastic, because of your overwhelming responseMy Humble request to you all is Give your comments about my recipes. Please spend 5 minutes to pass your views about  
South India Food Recipes.  Once again I want to THANK  YOU ALL to visit my blog
                                                                                                http://www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in 

Carrot Payasam









 





Ingredients:


Carrot -  1 cup

Sugar - 1 cup

Milk - 2 cups (boiled)

Cardamom -  8 nos(powdered)

Raisins and Cashews -  10 each (roasted)

Almonds - 5 (coarse powdered)

Saffron - a few


 Method:


Pressure cook carrots and grind with 1/2 cup milk.

Take a deep bottomed pan,  boil the ground mixture for 5 mins 


along with 1 cup of milk, sugar, cardamom powder and saffron. 

Fry the cashews and raisins in 1 tsp ghee and add it to the payasam. 

                                                                                   

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 125th post, Punitha..payasam nalla irukku!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bharathy ,

      Thank you for your comment and thanks for visit my blog.

      Please keep encourage me. Thanks....

      Delete
  2. You are putting posts on Jet speed! :)

    Congrats n happy blogging! Nice Payasam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mahi ,

      No other job is here to me.

      I love net surfing. So , i do like this .

      Thank you Mahi , You are also rocking in your blog.

      Please Keep in touch Mahi...

      Delete